You are probably here because you have heard about the explosive growth of the marijuana industry. You know about the almost 9 Billion made in 2017. I want you to invest in the industry to reap the rewards before being locked out.
For example, in 2017:
- Aurora Cannabis Stock Soared 369%
- Emerald Health Therapeutics Stock Went Up 288%
- MedReleaf Stock Went Public At $9.50 (CAD) And Climbed To $21.24 (CAD)
- North American Marijuana Index Increased 86.5%
If you are serious about investing in this industry, you need to know what to be looking for and what to avoid.
When a new trend emerges, there can be a lot of shady "opportunities" out there. For example, during the crypto craze of 2017, Bitconnect (a crypto lending platform) gained a substantial amount of users only to fold in early 2018. Most of these people lost 90% or more of what they had invested.
As you know I am not the biggest fan of crypto crazy in the current form in the marketplace.
Outlining 15 potential marijuana investments. Some of these investments are high risk, and you should only invest what you are willing to lose. Other investments are well established companies traded on major exchanges. We cover investments in this course for varying risk appetites.
This course will give you the proper foundation for investing in the marijuana industry, even as a complete beginner.
This course is NOT for you if:
- You expect to get rich over night
- You are looking for a guaranteed return
- You want to fire your boss and travel the world
- If You DO NOT WANT TO DO your own research. Research before investing any money.
- Want to NOT FOLLOW YOUR STATE laws.
- DO not expect to invest more than $3 dollars.
- Looking for day trading tips
- If you are looking for Forex tips
Trust me, we have all heard the "get rich" pitches before.
This course IS for you if you want to learn the following:
- Introduction to the marijuana industry
- How to buy marijuana stocks through OTC markets
- Characteristics of Canadian stock exchanges
- Volatility of marijuana investments
- Gaining exposure through direct investment in Canadian companies
- Gaining broad exposure to the industry through investment funds
- Gaining exposure the biopharmaceutical industry
- Gaining indirect exposure to the industry through mainstream companies
- How to open a trading account
This is a fast moving industry, and the course will continue to evolve with time. We will update this course accordingly to keep you informed about any major industry changes. We look forward to helping you better understand this budding industry!
Ericka Williams of the Classy Climb Blog, Teaching folks how to invest in real estate, businesses and people from the palm of your hand. I have experienced a dramatic curve up in life over the past 5 years via hard work, starting businesses and partnerships. I create these courses to help others follow my path or do 10x better than me.